IIFM Daksh 2014: Entrepreneurship Summit & Social Business Plan Competition 2014
Date: 15 September, 2014 - 27 September, 2014
Registration Deadline: 27 September, 2014
Event type: Conference
State: Madhya Pradesh
Host Name: Indian Institute of Forest Management
Host Email: email@example.com
Address: Devendra Singh (Coordinator): +91-9479637244
Indian Institute of Forest Management, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal
Postal Code: 462003
About the Event:
EDC was conceptualized in the year 2009 with the vision to have shared prosperity: Urban, Rural and Environmental.
The objective was to promote social and commercially viable business models and to provide a platform to budding managers from business schools across the nation to come up with such business ideas. Being a part of IIFM, EDC recognizes the need of entrepreneurship aimed at sustainable development and inclusive growth driven by innovations.
EDC believes that an entrepreneur is an instrument of change for the society who not only elevates towards his path of success but also creates value for the society. We aim to create a channel of knowledge sharing that would enable the budding entrepreneurs to chisel their ideas. In order to foster the need for social entrepreneurs it organizes the grand event of DAKSH “Entrepreneurship Summit and Business Plan Competition” every year.
Daksh is a unique platform where domain and industry experts along with the students from various institutes and organizations across the globe would be invited to demonstrate their business acumen by developing sustainable, marketable and economically viable business plans.
It has two main events, the Business Plan Competition and the Entrepreneurship Summit. The USP of this competition is that it focuses on ideas which have an impact on the developmental sector of the country, Salient features of the events are:
- A day-long event comprising of guest seminars, expert panel discussions and finally, the round of national level social business plan competition.
- Business plan invitations has been sent to around 600 management and engineering colleges across the nation.
- Panel discussions related to entrepreneurship for the bottom of pyramid streams and rural development or focus on harnessing profits keeping in mind the well-being of our natural environment.
- DAKSH 2014: "Innovation for Sustainability: “Harmonizing People, Planet, Profit"
- SOCIAL BUSINESS PLAN COMPETITION 2014. Register Here for the B-Plan Competition Daksh 2014.
Social Business Plan Competition gives students an opportunity to showcase their adroitness over a national platform with an objective to add value and encourage youth generating new innovative business ideas and provide solutions to the society at large.
Fees And Expenses: